Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Photo Box Note Holder - Carol

Hi Carol here,
Today I'm sharing this fab filmstrip box from Imagine If...


I always get so excited to get started, that I often forget to take a before photo or a in progress shoot,


 I really need something close to where I always sit, to remind me of important things that I need to remember, like hair appointments birthdays etc so this was perfect.

 I covered the out side of the box with paper, then painted the inside and the top (photo frame) cream I then embossed the inside using a  script lettering stamp. I drilled holes in the bottom and attached the metal message clips.  


On the top I used crackle medium then painted black over that to get the old paint look, I embossed one end and decorated with flowers arrows and a wee angel .

I hope I have inspired some one just a little today :)
Thanks for checking out my photo box .

No comments:

Post a Comment