Monday, May 12, 2014

May release

Hi all,
Hello May when did you get here? I hope everyone had a lovely Mothers day yesterday especially if you are a mum, I hope you got spoilt.  I know I did, new slippers and tickets to Phantom of the Opera.

I just sat down to write this email, and my friendly fantail just arrived to chat away to me, she (well maybe a he) sits on a branch straight outside the window and chats away, it is so cute, and lovely to have, along with the swallows who have just arrived back much to my husbands disgust, they are fixing up last years nests.

With nature in my window so much today, I thought I would tell you about our new releases, firstly we have farm and zoo animals, as well as some beautiful trees, and following on from last newsletters some witches and bats to go with out mystical creatures release.

http://www.imagineif.co.nz/chipboard-designs/    

 




As you can see we are getting some diverse ranges, and there is more, so please go check them out.  We will be taking well over 200 products to Senz, including some really cool products being released especially there.

Speaking of Senz, my classes are finally finished and off the the organisers ready for release at the end of the month.  I have to say I am very proud of what I have done, and will be worth checking out if you are going.

The design team has been really busy and made some awesome projects and more and more arriving online every day.  here is my latest project:


I have been having a play with Gelato's which are a type of crayon I guess you would say, but they go on like putting on lipstick.  The fairy has been coloured with those.  I actually really like them, but they are a little pricey I have to say.
The flourish is from my range of chipboard, but it hasn't quite made it to the website yet.  The book is also one we do, it is 6x6 which is very cute. 

http://www.imagineifnz.blogspot.co.nz/   to see what the designers have been up to.
 
That is it from me today, no classes to advertise, Senz is just sneaking up and I have some massive projects to complete, so I have decided to have a break until then.

I will have a new release on the 1st of June, and then again mid way through the month, hopefully something really exciting that you will love.

Please go and check out what we are doing, and if you are not following us on facebook please do so.  I will be putting up a prize this month, so you need to be in to win.
https://www.facebook.com/ImagineIfNZ


Enjoy the month everyone.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment