Monday, May 26, 2014

Film strip hiding box - Katrina

Good Morning, hope you are all keeping warm and getting lots of crafting in, I have been busy and got some interesting projects coming up over the next few months, Jo has sent us some amazing products and has us all thinking outside our comfort zones.

Today's project is my film strip box and I loved playing with this, the possibilities are endless, but this is what I came up with, I have put some hinges on it so I can open and close the lid and I will keep special little things hidden inside. My latch is a felt flower cut up because I needed something flexible to reach over the lid. I've made it so I can change my photos they just slide into little pockets, and I have a small mini album on the inside to write down those special little things!









The film strip box was really easy to put together and all the little notches slipped in with ease, there was not one slightly off  piece that you have to tap in with a hammer, and that is something I love about Imagine if's products they are really well made and thought out. Please check out what the other design team members have been up to, each one is so unique and beautiful!

Until next time

Happy Craftin!

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment