Friday, May 16, 2014

OWL - MIXED MEDIA CANVAS - TASHA

Hey guys
This week I wanted to share with you a little 6" x 6" mixed media canvas.  I have used some of the laser cut chipboard from Imagine If.....  I was a bit strapped for time but really wanted to get my creative fix in so I thought a canvas would be great.

The background of the canvas I coloured up with some inks and sprays.  I stamped it with a script stamp and adhered some music paper, that I had ripped.  There is also some heat embossing going on there that I did with some UTEE but you can't see it in the photo unfortunately.


For the owl I inked it up with Vintage Photo Distress ink and some black ink around the edge...I heat embossed it with some UTEE and then lightly brushed some pearlex over the owl area and to finish I heat set the pearlex with a quick blast of my heat gun.



I am really loving working with all the chipboard..you can use so many different mediums and techniques for so many different projects...you really are only limited by you own imagination.  Such great quality chipboard, I notice it can handle the wet mediums so well.

Don't forget to check out the other amazing creations my fellow design Team Mates get up to and be sure to come see us over at the Imagine if...Facebook page.

See you next time with another project.

Happy crafting

Tasha

1 comment: