Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fairy Blackboard - Beth

Happy Thursday everyone!

The new chipboard fairies from Imagine If are really sweet, especially for a little girl, just right for making a gift for my only niece.
1405C Fairy Blackboard 1
I started out with a dry erase board, and we sprayed it with blackboard paint (very cool having blackboard paint in a spray can, no brush marks. I covered all the chipboard pieces with gesso, giving me a good white base for the white paint.  Once the paint was dry I used Kindy Glitz to cover each piece with a layer of glitter, perfect for a little girl
1405C Fairy Blackboard 2
This is the Fairy and Butterfly with some grass.
1405C Fairy Blackboard 3
This is the Fairy with a Rose.
1405C Fairy Blackboard 4
And some beautiful butterflies to finish it off.
I hope this little girl loves this and gets a lot of use out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. If i was a little girl I would love this. Maybe a granddaughters future blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterflies & the fairies.... So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete