Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Box card - Marilyn

Hi everyone,
Marilyn here with another New zealand project that Jo has me working on for Senz, a box card today.
This was so much fun, as I finally sat down and learnt to paint, and I have to say I am loving the challenge. 

I started with a box card, and embossed brown wood design on the brown card stock.  
I then painted all the little birds, moths and bugs in their correct NZ colours, and layered up the branches.  This is a little different from a normal box card in that it goes across on a diagonal inside so that I could put the two back pieces up right, instead of the normal one.



I added heaps of leaves and other pieces to add interest, and the New Zealand word, which has been designed for another project.

I hope you like my version of the box card, I have been making a few of them at the moment,
This is one I made for mothers day.  I hope you have enjoyed.

Marilyn.   

 

1 comment:

  1. this is for Marilyns AMAZING NZ box card. What can I say, stunning, fantastic and the painting of everything, glorious! Well done!

    Tricia C

    ReplyDelete