Thursday, May 29, 2014

Journal - Katrina

Good morning, Katrina here, today for my Imagine If.... blog I have an altered book.
Jo from Imagine If.... sent us Fairies and owls with the cutest mushrooms ever, so I decided to try my hand at a book, I'm really happy with how it turned out, except I should have ripped out a few more pages so the book would close flat. I made my book backwards so I glued just over half the pages together to make the hidey hole, then worked my pages from there and finished with my outside cover. I'm a bit of a backwards person but it worked out in the end, I'll show you from the right way around, hope you like it!


















I use the book as a journal, playing with the lovely chipboard, the page with the outline of the fairy against the moon is a pop-up page with the quote "like the glittering dust on fairy wings, Little girls dreams are magical things"

Then my last page/hidey hole I've made into a magical keep safe place, I have a bottle with 'fairy dust' and a 'fairy skirt' and I made a little mushroom out of polymer clay, it's so cute!!!!!

That's my fairy magic book hope it inspires you to make one.

happy craftin

Katrina



No comments:

Post a Comment