Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Follow your dreams - Katrina

Good morning! Katrina here. 
Today's post is a layout using one of my super cute owls from Imagine If.... and some stars and felt flowers.                          
I have used some beautiful paper from Prima, the colours are just beautiful, and layered a few strips to add interest.  The photo is of my son is from a couple of years ago, when he still would have afternoon sleeps ( he has just had his first week at school).





I have used metal cogs with felt flowers under them to soften them up a little, I have coloured the owls and the stars, and then layered it all together with a little bit of bling to finish it off.  

I have use the quote "Follow your dreams,( from the quotes range), they know the way" then in the bottom right hand corner I have the words Sweet, adorable and unique from the Prima paper "Londonerry collection"
Hope you have a lovely day
happy craftin
Katrina

2 comments: