Friday, April 11, 2014

Katrina's boot

Today I would like to show you my boot! Because I spent so much time doing my shoe mini album, I decided to keep this one simple, I painted my base egg shell white and then used distress crackle paint -rock candy- I used  distress ink vintage photo to make my cracks stand out a bit more, my heel I painted a brown then heat embossed a clear with a little glitter ( a girl needs a little glitter). Then I have kept my embellishments simple and soft with a crochet doily and felt flowers with a quote from Imagine if 'Dreams' quote pages, the quote pages from Imagine if are just wonderful, I always seem to find a quote to go with whatever creation I'm making.

The second half I didn't add to my first shoe, and I was in one of those moods, so I really let go and just played, it has been textured pasted, sprayed with dylusions, randomly stamped I have even spattered a bit of embossing power on it ( purple splotches), the shoe stood up to everything I threw at it and I hope to use it on a scrap page latter on in the month. I hope you have enjoyed my second DT creation and have some ideas for you own shoe/boot.
Happy Craftin
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment