Sunday, April 20, 2014

Chipboard and Utee

Good morning, hope you all are having a wonderful Easter, today I have blog number three for Imagine if.... You've seen the boots/shoes we got sent but we also got lots of other delicious goodies in our craftiness bags, the chipboard die cuts are absolutely gorgeous, the bird cage is beautiful, the bars are thin but sturdy and the butterfly is so delicate looking but hold paint and embossing powders really well. On my two cards I did the same technique on both chipboard die cuts, first layer is some paint, on the cage I've used black and on the butterfly I've used Silks ginger peach. then I have used Stampin ups pewter embossing powder, then I have added Ultra thick embossing powders (UTEES) on my top layer. the UTEEs make the other embossing powder move around a bit so you get a glimpse of the paint in places underneath, with the black it makes it look a lot like metal but feels all smooth and nice, but on the butterfly I put a small layer of  Rubbadubbadoo's Poly Sparkle in between the pewter and Utees  and this has just added a hint of glitter on my butterfly and looks gorgeous. All quotes are from Imagine if.... and then I have complimented both with the softness of felt. Loving the felt, so soft and cuddly!!!!      






and last week I showed you my boot that I randomly painted/stamped/embossed among other things, I have made a photo less lo with it, my background I just painted stripes with my watercolour paint then randomly stamped, then used a clean-up paper towel on top with a beautiful frame from Imagine if... and another inspirational quote. The end result is a very busy page that I quite like!!!

  
Well that's me for now, enjoy your Easter break
Happy Craftin
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment