Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter and the school holidays

Hi all and Happy  Easter
I hope everyone is looking forward to Easter, and all it brings.  For Rick and I, both our girls are home, and respective male partners.  This is a fantastic chance to catch up as Sam is away at Auckland University, and Aly is pretty busy with all she does.  They haven't asked for a boycott on chocolate, so that is a good sign, Mum can be a bit naughty.  

I have had a very eventful couple of weeks, with the business and designing and packaging, and pricing of course.  Things have been going along so well, I am pleased to say we nearly have another 50 products to go on line very soon.  I think I have created a monster though, my husband is totally into making 3d projects, and wait till you see what he has created. They will be released next month, and I am very very pleased with our progress, and our designs.

The design team has been releasing all their shoes projects on face book, and I have put a sample of them on here for you, but please go and check them out, there are some very cool projects.
 



http://imagineifnz.blogspot.co.nz/

We have managed to get some chipboard designs up on the website
http://www.imagineif.co.nz/chipboard-designs


Senz: things are going well, classes get announced at the end of May I think, I have three classes booked in, and two are layouts, and the 3rd is an off the page project.  .

Bus for Senz: We have decided to cut off bookings for the Bus to Senz on the 30th April, this is to be able to confirm our bus size, if you want a seat, please get in quick.  $40.00 for your ride to and from Auckland, you will still need to buy a entry ticket.

Classes:
Children's Classes for the holidays:
23rd April Scrap booking class $20.00 for 3 pages 10am -1pm.


30th April 10am - 1pm, A canvas with an underwater theme $20.00, with brand new release mermaids, sea horses, fish, and treasure.  If you have a son who wants to do this, I can switch the mermaid for a boat, We will be painting, learning mixed media techniques, and having heaps of fun.  You will need to bring a canvas, size to be advised upon booking.  I would prefer parents to be there with your child if he/she is under 10.


En-caustic class has been postponed.

Adults Classes:

Saturday 3rd May - Scrap booking project. 
At Paperzone in Hamilton 10am, a concertina layout, a great project to hold lots of photos.  Contact them for more details.

Friday 9th May Mothers day cards $15.00
We have done a quick switch around, as I forgot Mothers day.  Marilyn has made two outstanding cards for a special lady/ladies in your life.


Friday May 30th Memory Box $35.00
Make a box to put all your treasures in, made from MDF.  You can choose your own colours, we will supply the box, embellishments, and words.  

June 13th  Children's cards $20.00
Make 3 cards for those little ones in your life.

So email me or phone me on 07 8873901 if you have any questions, leave me a message on the phone if I am out and about or working with my head down.

4th July - Senz 1 class,
5th July - Senz Class
6th July - Senz 1 class


So email me or phone me on 07 8873901 if you have any questions, leave me a message on the phone if I am out and about or working upstairs.


all the best Jo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment