Sunday, July 28, 2013

Scrapbooking page - dad love you for all time TJ

Hi everyone, I have been busy as usual with a new Twiddleybitz project, today I have used this fantastic Xmas border corner, but in a non Christmas way.  My father n law (BJ) and his youngest son Terry (TJ) are this weeks subjects. 

I painted the corner silver, and then adhered down, I added the clock and the record under the music notes part of the flousih.  I put some cotton fabric down and made the edges shabby.  Then I added the photo.  I then played around with different layers, and added the text using different lettering styles.   I found these little red wine bottles and glasses that I left in the surrounding packaging chipboard and I made a little flag from that.  I used crackle on the clocks both the chipboard and the paper ones.

 


I used some flattish flowers from Prima and a few leaves and spirals to add some colour as it was a little flat.
So this is TJ & BJ.  Hope you enjoyed.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment