Monday, July 8, 2013

Classes I taught at Senz 2013

Hi all,

Today is just a quick post to report back on Senz for 2013.  It was a great experience.  I taught two classes,
both for Artfull Crafts.  I did a Mixed media butterfly project.


This was a fun, but messy classy.  Everyone did really well, and the results were all so different, which is exactly what I wanted.

The 2nd class I taught was a concertina layout using Miss Empire paper from Kaisercraft.



So it was a busy time, and this layout went very very well.  I managed to get everyone through making this, without any issues.  That is always a good thing.  It is a very complicated set of instructions to make this, but we did it, so that was great.

I enjoyed the experience, and now I am enjoying being back at home.

I just want to do a quick promo for Artfull crafts and also for Papervine.  If you haven't checked them out, you should.  http://www.artfullcrafts.co.nz/ and http://www.papervinenz.com/. 

Well that is it from me today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment