Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Scrapbooking page - Best of mates

Hi everyone, and what a busy couple of weeks.  My daughters 19th Birthday party ended what has been a crazy month for me.  I have been busy working on so many projects that I have ended up missing a couple of deadlines, but never mind can't be perfect all the time, no time for playing otherwise.
 
Today I have a page for Twiddleybitz that I really love.  We had to use the mini houses in July, which was heaps of fun, but of course I decided to cut mine up and make a layout using one that I had leftover from the castle picture.   
 

I love this layout, I think the paper from Prima is stunning, It is called engraver, and of course the Twiddleybitz chipboard is always fantastic to use.  I wanted to do a page with my nephew and my daughter in it that wasn't to flowery and pretty but still had some dimension, so I sneaked a few flowers on to the page.

The chipboard nero corner is always a great piece to start with, as well as a few dimensional butterflies and of course the little house on the left hand side of the page.

Twiddleybitz have been doing some amazing new chipboard pieces,  I am so excited to get my hands playing with a few of the pieces, hopefully in the next day or so, check them out here at http://www.twiddleybitz.com  Enjoy the week everyone.    


  

  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment