Monday, February 16, 2015

Layout from Beth Barnes

Hi guys

Beth here today sharing one of my recent layouts. I still have some quite old photos in need of layouts! I found these photos from the first Blenheim Toy Run in 2009.

I started out with a sketch and Making Memories Mistletoe Big Red Dot paper and black cardstock as the base, I then got out Imagine If... Stars, Arrows with Words, and chipboard letters. I had some great silver wrapping paper that I'd saved from Christmas, and this went perfectly with the paper, so I covered all the chipboard with this and added them to the layout. Lastly was some journaling, and stickers that said '1st' on the star by the title. A nice easy layout that even the motorcyclist in my house liked and thought was appropriate!

Hope you liked it!
Beth

Blog: www.bethbarnes.co.nz
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bethsinkyfingers
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/bethbarnesnz/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bethbarnesnz/

No comments:

Post a Comment