Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Scrapbooking - BJ will stop singing, when pigs fly.

My father n law sings everywhere, so this page was great for him, especially when I read the Graphic 45 tag that said when pigs fly.  I just folded the corrners of the page over. Added black cardstock behind them to make the pages back to 30x30  I put a strip of green cardstock down the centre of the page, and then added some Kaisercraft music paper down the middle.  I backed the photo with black adn green cardstock, and then stamped a darkroom door stamp on a small piuece of green and matted it again in black.  I mounted the tag onto black cardstock, and then added some tape measure ribbon to the tag.  Then i added a birdcage from the sam graphic 45 paper, and then added anothe rlittle flying pig that i cut out.
I added a plain bown flower (layered) with a red bling brad.  I added a Graphioc 45 butterfly to the top left of the text panel, and then added text, BJ will stop singing, when pigs fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment