Monday, July 18, 2016

TALES OF US- scrapbooking page with Sharon

Hi everyone

Sharon here with another mixed media scrapbooking page for you to look at. 

In this layout, I used a photo of my daughter with her new husband . 




I was inspired by the cathedral window chipboard piece , and it was the perfect size to layer over the top of their wedding photo. I foiled the window in gold, then sanded some of the foil away to make it look a little "less clean". I then layered over the top of this photo assembly, the floral corner which I had painted white, then added prima mica powder to the flowers to give them a little sparkly colour. 

The next step was to find a paper to work with the photos, and I luckily had the recent prima collection “tales of us” in my stash. I loved that the images in the paper are almost echoed in the chipboard piece I used at the left of the page. This cut is so very fine and delicate, it suited my page just perfectly. 


Thanks for looking

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment