Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scrapbooking - You are Gorgeous


Hi,  I wanted to share this layout with you today.  I was really taken with this frame from Twiddleybitz, and I was really keen to use it with my new layout, as the theme for the school ball, was "in the garden".


But it just wouldn't fit.  So I decided to get a little creative, and cut it up.

 
With a little deconstruction I ended up being able to make this shutter type piece for the right hand side of the photo, and a sort of crown for the top of the photo.  I did quite a bit of fussy cutting of flowers, and added paper flowers, I embossed the leaves from the chipboard piece with embossing powder, and added this super cool bridge from Prima that I have been saving for this project.  I hung a few gold shoe charms on the right hand side, some pearls around the photo to finish framing it.  I used a punch for the green cardstock, and ripped the handmade paper for texture.  I hope you enjoy.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment