Friday, August 17, 2012

Kaisercraft - Craft caddy


This is my kaisercraft craft caddy.  I decorated it with Glitz paper, and some dusty attic chipboard products.  I added large metal label holders.  Also added some kaisercraft flowers and some leaves.  I found this little cameo, which I love.  I painted and papered the chipbard girl piece, and inked the edges.  The houses down below, I painted, stamped and embossed and sprayed with glimmer mist.  Then I added a little fence and some leaves, that are pretending to be trees.  I added pink ribbon on the front and all the edges I decided to try something different, and I used glimmer glam and glimmer glaze to paint.  The caddy rotates, so the same design is on both sides.
  A few bits of bling. I used large brads are in the metal holders.  Now I have filled it, with my favourite glues, my tape.  The drawers contain all my brads, and buttons, and metal stuff that I like close at hand.   

No comments:

Post a Comment