Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrapbooking - I'm a little teacup


 Aly, Sidney and Alexandra at Dreamworld in Australia on the teacup ride.  
I knew the moment i saw the Kaiser teacup embelishments that they would go with these photo's perfectly.
Also the Craftco paper that i have used with the pink vertical stripes matched the verticle stripes on the photo
So using two if each of two different craftco papers I cut them in half horizontally.  Then I joined two of the opposite papers together, to make a 30x30 page again.  I used the stripes on the top of the page because i knew that I would soften it laters with words and embellishments.  This gave me a base for a double page layout.  I matt the photos on pink bazill cardstock, and then used a strip of the same colour across the join of the two pages.  Next I added some ribbon that has pearls on it over the top of the bazill across the middle of the two pages.  I used Kaiser wooden teapot and teacup embellishments painted pink and edged with pink chalk, and layed them matching on each page, I used kaiser pink bling to make it look as though I was pouring tea into the teacup.  I aso used bling on both teapots. 
Then I used flowers to soften the page, which I also rubbed with the matching chalk from the teapots and cups.  I added spellbinders flourishes in pink to the flowers and then a large bling int he centre of the flowers.  I cut out a heart from white cardstock, and used a cuttlebug script embossing folder to add dimension, which I edged witht he chalk again, and rubbed ever so gently over the top of the script writing. I also did a plainer heart with out the emblossing, and added a peelcraft butterfly which I mounted on pink leftover cardstock and attached to the heart, pulling the wings up, to look as though she is flying.  Then I cut out Im  a little teapot, yes the photo I forgot the ' part. And layed this across both pages.         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment