Sunday, January 9, 2011

off the page project - christmas advent calendar

Christmas Advent calendar
Yes it is that time of the year, so i htought we should have a christmas blog today.
Using a kaiser advent calender kit, I put it all together, before I painted it all. I papered the boxes in different christmas papers. In the centre of the box I put the wonderful house paper, which i added a ...few touches of kindy glitz to add a sparkle. The numbers were painted green and red, and then kindy glitz added to make it very glitterey. I used darkroom door words to add interest to the drawers, and added lots of little embellishments like christmas trees and rubons. The top piece of the calendar, dusty attic chipboard santas sleigh and reindeer are all painted and bling added to make it shine. I used kaiser black pearls to add reins to the reindeer. The little houses have rubons, as well ask kindy glitz snow. I added little a little fake christmas tree, and its. done. Merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment