Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scrapbooking - Beautiful


This week I used only two colours, white and blue.
By using only two colours we have kept the page very simple. I loved this picture of my beautiful girl, she took her own photo, thats why it is cropped so close. I only used ribbon, paper doily's and whitecardstock for most of this page. I matted the photo on white cardstock, and then stuck ruffled ribbon around the edge, which worked as a border. I used the ribbon to make a border at the top and bottom of the page,using double side tape to stick it down. Then i made a flower out of white ribbon, and finally I used thin blue ribbon for bows. I used white paper doilys to add a lacy feel, and finally I cut out the B, from blue cardstock, and added stickers to spell out beautiful. I also painted a flourish white, to add dimesion.  Very simple but i love the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment