Monday, May 9, 2016

Dylusions stamps with Tracy

Hello! hope you all had a great Easter with family and friends. I set aside one day to have a play with the new stamp sets that Jo has in her shop. This first one is by Dylusions called Background Love. It comes with 4 stamps which I used two of them on this Art journal layout. (the swirls and the flowers). The words and the butterfly are from some Kaisercraft paper Jo sent me Treasured Moments Collection
The second Art Journal layout I wanted a bit more brighter and fun. I used another background in the corner from Background Love and then 3 out of the 4 flowers from a new set called Doodle Blooms. This was such a fun layout to do, fussing cutting the flowers then adding white gel pen to make the "pop" from the page.
So I hope you liked my two pages I created. Jo has both sets in her shop, I love Dylusions Stamp sets, they are so much fun and have a whimsical look to them. Happy Crafting. Tracy.
Product Used
Gelatos
Kaisercraft - Treasured Moments collection

1 comment: