Monday, March 11, 2013

Scrapbooking - Dream big

Hi everyone Jo here with another project for Twiddleybitz in Australia.  I loved these photos of my niece, who is usually quite reserved, but I was pleased when I got this lovely photo of her really laughing. 

I used Bobunny paper from Isabella collection.  I used a Vintage chipboard overlay which I sprayed bright pink, but then added some purple Dylusions spray to tone it down a bit.

The hearts are chipboard covered in paper, and the sticker is put inside a chipboard frame, from the frame multi pack, which I sprayed pink and left it pink.  


The little bird is from the Christmas pack, and I have covered it in paper as well.  I sprayed all the gauze in
the layout with dylusions spray.  I hope you like the layout.  Helena thought it was cool, so I guess that means I did a good job.  Catch you soon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment