Okay so here is a large page i did for Castle St Angelo in Rome. I wanted to be able to put all the photos on one page, not on several. I saw this idea in a magazine, and worked on it using the new Bobunny timepiece collection of papers. It has a base piece and then both top and bottom open up and down, and the sides go back. In a scrapbook sleeve most of the layout is hidden, so only the doors on picture one are visable. I managed to get 11 photos in this layout. I have used all sorts of little decorations on each page. But I have not gone over board on decoration, as it is already very busy. In the centre of the bottom photo I have layered a flower and used a brown glimmer mist to enhance a tattered angels resist bird. I used a lot of the time piece collection papers titles to add to each photo. Come in and check it out is you want a better look.
This is from our trip to Delphi in Greece. First i started with a sheet of cardboard, that i took from a box, I ripped off the top layer to expose the corigated cardboard underneath. I then sprayed it with glimmer mist, a green, brown and mustard. This was to give the base some colour. I then rolled up a piece of left over cardboard and glued it closed. I wrapped a piece of leaf ribbon around it all the way down (thats the dark brown) the cardboard strip. I cut out some spellbinders leaves and inked them with different chalk inks, glimmer mist and airondack inks. This game me a few different shades of leaves. I then glued them around the cardboard strip. I used a Scarpfx window to draw attention to one of the photos, I sprayed the frame with glimmer mist brown. I used a few flowers that i punched from cream card to the top underneath of the window. I mounted the other photo on brown bazil cardstock. From the Tim Holtz spellbinders I cut out the sign, from the same card, which I added my Title, i used brads and chain to make it look like it was hanging. At this stage i was a little disappointed how flat the layout was, so i added the lime green flowers, brown flowers and a cream spotted prima marketing flower. I cut out a couple of clocks from kaiser paper, just to give the page a lift.
This is a project using the new Kaiser castle drawers. I used a lime green paint, to paint all the wooden parts of the drawers. Then covered the drawers with paper from The Girls Paperiere vintage Whimsy. I used some crystal knobs that I had from anothe project and screwed them onto the drawers. I used Kaisers new flowers, leaves, ribbon and bling to bring all the colours together. The vine is a ribbon vine going up the castle. I used Kaiser bling to make the turrets stand out a little more.
A lovely gift for any little girl who likes pink.