Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scrapbooking - Rome



Okay so here is a large page i did for Castle St Angelo in Rome.  I wanted to be able to put all the photos on one page, not on several.  I saw this idea in a magazine, and worked on it using the new Bobunny timepiece collection of papers.  It has a base piece and then both top and bottom open up and down, and the sides go back.  In a scrapbook sleeve most of the layout is hidden, so only the doors on picture one are visable.  I managed to get 11 photos in this layout.   I have used all  sorts of little decorations on each page.  But I have not gone over board on decoration, as it is already very busy.  In the centre of the bottom photo I have layered a flower and used a brown glimmer mist to enhance a   tattered angels resist bird.  I used a lot of the time piece collection papers titles to add to each photo. Come in and check it out is you want a better look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment