Monday, May 27, 2013

Scrapbooking Multiple photos and Twiddleybitz overlays

Hi everyone, today we have a very bright page on the blog, and I do mean bright.  The photos are really busy and we had a lot of them.  This is my daughters 21st birthday, and the theme was around the world, and we had this amazing photo wall, where everyone had their photo taken.  So I decided that I needed to get as many photos on the page as I could manage.  It was also a Twiddleybitz challenge so here is my 15 photos and Twiddleybitz on a two page layout.

 
The colours well are a  little bright for me actually, and the layout is very very busy. I have used the Twiddleybitz rectangle overlay, which I cut into two parts.  I didn't really do anything else to that except colour them with distress stains.  I added a sort of Lei shape and covered in different coloured flowers,    and finally the hanging sign in the corner for another photo.  I also cut some photos down, but cutting around the people in the photo and tucked them in and around each other.  This was not everyone at the party, but it was her immediately family, and Aly's best friends, so I was glad to get it all on one double page spread.    

Who says us scrapbookers cannot get more than one photo on a page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment