Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scrapbooking - Love

Hi everyone, and a new page on the blog today using Twiddleybitz pieces.  Today I used secret admirer from Kaisercraft and of course some great chipboard pieces.  This layout of my sister and brother n law was a huge hit with my niece, she thought it was beautiful, which is great because it is going in her album. 


This page uses the lovely grape vines which I coloured and then added some green distress stickles to, to  add a little glitter.



 The chipboard key I embossed with a thick embossing powder, unfortunately it filled in the word that was printed on it.  So I cut out the word love and glued it on.  
I used a variety of flowers to add dimension, and a brad and a pin.  You can just see the hearts that I covered with paper, and tucked behind the flowers.  I love chipboard, it adds dimension so quickly. 
My friend is doing wire work,, and she made me this word love from metal wire, I loved it so I borrowed it for this project (thanks Lynn S).  I loved this heart doily that I finally go to use.  I hope you have enjoyed todays project.








No comments:

Post a Comment