Friday, October 26, 2012

Scrapbooking - School ball No 2.

Hi, this is the second page that I did for my friend, it was a really interesting hard black looking back ground,with a soft flowing dress.  So I decided that Kaisercraft sweet nothings paper would give me a good base to start from.  I actually mounted the photo on Kaiser Christmas paper.  I added a small piece of the other side of the paper off to the right, and then put a printed acetate rectangle over it.  It says Love Life laugh.

I cut a clock for the top right hand corner from Timeless treasures paper (Kaisercraft) and added a butterfly and some flowers.  Some white lace under the right hand side.  I added some flowers to this and another clock.  The text on the right hand side, was from the packaging of a prima flowers packet that I had saved. 
I like using the packaging where I can, especially some of the fantastic pieces that Prima does.  

Then I foam mounted a card flower from Kaisercraft, and then added some paper flowers and leaves.  That is a clock bauble from Prima that is amongst the flowers.  Finally I added a few pearls, and the fantastic chandelier embellishment from Prima. I gave my friend her two layouts yesterday and she loved them.  So that made the pages even better. I hope you are having fun scrapbooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment