Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scrapbooking - Haunted house

Hi everyone,  just in time for Halloween, this is from our haunted house visit in Australia's gold coast.  I used Graphic 45 papers and Twiddleybitz chipboard.  I painted the Twiddleybitz chipboard with glimmer glam, and then I stamped a grid pattern on it.  I cut up the frames, (it was a 30x30 piece, with six squares for photos, and chicken wire).  I carefully cut around the top of the the photos, so that the monsters in the photo would be coming over the top of the frame, and the chair would be inside it.  
   I used lots and lots of layering to add dimension to the page.

 The good thing with graphic 45 paper, is that there is always lots of elements to play with.  I also used natural handmade paper, which I tore, dried skeleton leaves, flowers, and stripes, dots and spiders. 
So happy haunting if that's what you are into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment