Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New competition announced.

Hi all,

Well another week has come and gone, and one of my friends had the cheek to put up a post of how many days till Christmas, she is lucky there is a not a dislike button on facebook.

The design team has just about come to the end of their term, and I wanted to let you know what was happening.  With the shop workload getting bigger and bigger we have decided that the design team is just so much work, that I cannot continue to run it, it it's current format.  I have decided instead to run a monthly competition with prizes.   I see so many talented ladies come and see me or email me and I have decided that it is time we got to see what everyone is working on.

We don't have to many rules, except you must follow the brief... and it will be a brief brief.  It can be scrapbooking, art, mixed media, off the page, cards or albums or ? Surprise us.

There is only one thing that we ask, as we are a manufacturer of chipboard, MDF and stencil products if you are going to use those products, they need to be from our range please.  Other than that, no other rules.  However if someone enters something inappropriate we reserve the right not to publish it.   Easy..

So we will be starting the competition in April, and seeing as it is that time of the year, I have picked Autumn as the theme.  Now this is a wide theme, autumn the colours, autumn leaves, autumn ?

Email your entries to imagineif@xtra.co.nz and we will put you into the competition.

  Lilian's creation My book
My page
Ngaere's mask

so hopefully this has given you some ideas.  So get creating, See what you can come up with.  The prize will be selected by a team of 4 judges.

This months prize...$30.00 worth of product, including new releases, and some imagine if goodies.

Also while on the subject of competitions, if you are on the Senz website you will have heard about the Anzac Gallipoli competition that will be held this year at Senz.  You can drop your entry into the shop and we will take it up for you.  There are a few different categories, so check it out here.

http://www.senz.co.nz/Creating-for-Gallipoli-Competition/

Oh and I know there are sneak peaks happening soon on classes that will be run up there.

Finally we have added a castle book to our MDF designs

check it out here:
http://www.imagineif.co.nz/imagine-if...mdf-3d-projects/

Glitter pastes
Finally I am so very happy to bring you an awesome product, one that if you like adding a bit of glitter to something, but hate waiting for it to dry, this is the product for you.  I love this stuff, I purchased another brand 3 years ago and I have been waiting patiently to get some more.  This glitter dries almost instantly with a heat gun or a hair dryer, which suits little miss impatience that I am.  Personally for me product of the year, maybe even decade. Come sin so many amazing colours.  Check it out here:
http://www.imagineif.co.nz/cremes-pastes-rubs/ 


Class list will be updated next week.  With more new products and the school holiday program will be out.

Happy crafting and get working on that your competition entries.
All the best Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment