Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scrapbooking - Make time 4 what U love

Hi everyone, and Happy Easter 2013.

Today I have a page for Twiddleybitz, and it is of me.  Yes I know shock horror and all of that.  A photo of me is so rare, as I am usually the one behind the camera.  I had this black and white photo of myself that my daughter Alysha took.  I thought it was about time, I had a page in our family album. So I set myself a goal, No colour, that's right, NO colour.  Okay well I don't count cream and black for this challenge.

I have chosen Teresa Collins paper, I like the thickness of this paper, and I knew that what ever I wanted to do to the paper, it would hold.

If you know me, you probably know that I am a keen on photography, and I have just started a photography course.  So I am learning to make time, this is where the layout for the page came from.  

 I love this clock from Twiddleybitz, which I covered with stain, and the embossing powder, a little bit of Kindy Glitz to finish it off. 

This Paris gate symbolises the things I have to get through, to get time for my hobby. 
I decided to really play around with lettering, and this beautiful Prima branch and love word, that I had been saving for the perfect layout, and I decided it should be on my page.
I really liked this key from Twiddbleybitz with the word love on it, and I wrapped a little bit of Tim Holtz film strip around it, not that I use films anymore, as I am all digital, but it will always represent photography to me.  So make time for what you love.  I hope you like the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment