Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Scrapbooking - My vintage girl




Hello everyone, today I have a layout for Stuck?! Sketches on behalf of Twiddleybitz who are sponsoring them for the month. 

This is the sketch that I received from them, I decided to carry on with my steam punk theme, as I had a lovely photo of my daughter Aly.  I have been playing around  with different products and layering, so I decided to use some tags that I had made.  

I headed for this amazing light bulb from Twiddleybitz, that I knew would be perfect for this. 
I coloured it with distress stain, and then added some stickles to add a bit of a shine in  places.  I loved this little heart with wings, and of course a clock. 

The tags were distress stained, stamped then and distress ink added, the paper is from Kaisercraft, as are the roses, and the cardstock rose and leaves from their collection ranges.  The keyhole is from Graphic 45, and the little nib by the camera is an old vintage one that Aly had purchased for her art.  The flourishes along the middle of the tag are from a Twiddleybitz flourish that I cut up and made into a long vine.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment