Monday, November 14, 2016

Art Journal - Tracy


Hello, Tracy here. I haven't shared anything in a while with one thing happening after another in everyday life, things had to take a break. But I really enjoyed doing this art journal page and getting my fingers dirty.
Firstly I used patterned tissue paper, and picked out some colours from my Gelatos. Then it was a case of picking out stencils and stamps from the shop that I wanted to use. Face 3 - Samantha was stencilled on first. I then wanted to frame her face using Dylusion Stamp - Branching out. It didn't stamp to well on coloured paper so I used acrylic paint over these. I then used some coarse texture gel over Brick Pattern stencil and Texture Paste for the Pattern Circles. Below you can see a close up. Happy crafting - Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment