Saturday, April 5, 2014

Designer Shoe Carol and Lilian


Today we have Lilian and Carol on the blog

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog for all the new crafters
I have joined the Design Team of  http://www.imagineif.co.nz/
A New Zealand owned and operated business
For my first design project I chose a layout.



The 12x12 paper is Kaisercraft Violet Crush! just love it :)
A 3D shoe laser cut from Imagine If covered with the same collection of papers.
I Have used Glitter on the heel to give so Glam! Pearl and bling embellishments to define the areas.
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress inks for the edges and added a feather flower to finish.
I have also added a Imagine If... sentiment
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"

 http://amysticaltouchnz.blogspot.co.nz/

Hi all, Carol here I'm pretty excited to be  showing you the brand new design from Imagine If .

Yep, this is a pretty cool project that is easy to put together. So whether your  a newbie or some one that's been creating for years. Grab this ,get your scissors/ paint/paper /stamps glue and CUT IT, GLUE IT, EMBOSS IT, Turn it into a book even, Make it yours.


I made a punk style Shoe , using lace/chains/domes/Tim Holtz propeller/a skull/ flower and I also found some iron on studs which I love.

 I used silver craft paint and paper, over the top of the dark paper

I used clear embossing powder to create a difference in the texture

of the dark and light coloring

 AND This is what it started out as !!!

Now don't forget to go and checkout what the other DT girls have done with their shoe, you'll be WOWED

Please come and visit my blog, I LOVE it when I see a post

It really makes my day :)

http://4carol.blogspot.co.nz/




No comments:

Post a Comment