Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scrapbooking - delphi

This is a two page layout that is around our trip up to Delphi in Greece.
Firstly I used some plain silver cardstock, and placed a strip of aqua blue paper across the centre of both pages.  O then placed my photos across the double layout.  I used a strip of ribbon across the bottom of the photos, ensuring a small bit of blue paper was left showing just below the photos.
I then cut up some kaiser paper, cutting the balloons out.  I cut some clouds out from the cricket machine.
Inked the edges with blue ink, and pop dotted them with foam tape, and then added the balloons with foam tape again.
I cut two sizzix hinges and inked them brown.  Then I put clear embossing powder over them and heated it, then I pushed a stamp into the melted powder and made a dimpled effect.  Then I added metal brads and attached them between the two pages, once attached I cut the hinges in half to ensure I could put into a scrapbook.
I cut some flowers out using spellbinders, and a flourish,  and then hand cut the word Delphi from left over paper and added to the page.  I put a small cut out balloon to the middle of the flower.
Layout completed.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment